- Laurent joined Ohana & Co in 2015 as a Senior Advisor to advise clients in Consumer and Tech.
- Laurent started his professional career at the law firm of Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson in New York and LA. There he advised clients on tender offers, private M&A transactions and leveraged buyouts in the financial, aerospace, consumer and other sectors.
- In 1994, Laurent made a pivot to the world of web entrepreneurship. Since then, he has been a founder of, investor in, and/or financial advisor to, early and growth stage companies in AI, Blockchain, Digital Media, eCommerce, Fintech, Marketplaces, Social Networking and Virtual Worlds.
- Laurent is an Advisor to the Board of Powered Brands Acquisition Corp (a $276M SPAC), and an Advisory Board member of multiple tech, eCommerce and consumer startups.
- Laurent earned a B.A. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley and a Juris Doctor from the NYU School of Law